Saturday, June 30, 2012

oakley flak jacket sunglass I will not let him

Receipt of the hospital to find us, I intend to after reading the patient went to the shipyard. Along the way, turtles Tian column appears to be very uneasy, worried, although I see in the eyes but did not speak. The Asano Sachiko changed a tight black leather costume, is a laptop on the name of the word, and I knew she was in the reporting of drug to the above matter.
Sapporo away on the River is not far, just take a look on the back, then it is simply impossible for a long time, so Kameda column to find I leave must be because of the need for a long time to stay here, this is clearly his father has been ill. Read the first of Kameda column in my hospital performance, I go to the hospital, let the Asano Sachiko to buy some flowers and gifts, and then the Kameda column, led down to his father's ward.
The old man's condition does not seem to be very heavy, to when he is speaking patients and the adjacent bed. Saw us come in, the old man surprised a moment, then a look of angry, pointing to the Kameda column cursed: 'You bastard, to do with these guys? You want to now put the death of me you? '
Kameda embarrassing column looked at me, and then the old man said: 'Dad, this is our president, that you do not get angry. '
I stepped forward and is sullen said: 'the old man, I called ZTE Jun,oakley polarized sunglasses, your son work for me now, please do not abuse him. '
'Well, do not think you are a rogue I am afraid of you, my old bones anyway not live long, my son is followed you bad. 'Listened to my words, the old man's anger is even greater.
This way, I understand why Kameda column do not want to let me, this is really disgrace, heavy grunted, turned and left the ward, Asano Sachiko things down with out. After a child, Kameda column hurriedly ran out of head down standing in front of my hands some slightly shaking.
'This old guy is too arrogant, I kindly came to visit him, he dare insult me, you said I should be disposed of? 'I am cold voice as if from underground drill out the same, if not at the house of people less, I will never let go.
'Sorry, president, my father was older, a bit confused, you do not mind. 'Kameda column means of clearly can see that I was so angry, so the sound appears to be very weak.
I grunted heavily and said: 'If you had not always been very loyal, I will not let him, but you have to warn him, then this is the case, I would never let him go. '
Kameda-chu hear I do not mind, splash, kneeling on the ground, sobbed and said: 'Thank you, President, I will warn him. '
I did not care for him, this old guy can listen to the warning strange, big deal after I no longer come to nothing, but no thought Kameda column so Wutaisancu to the people is also a dutiful son. Fortunately, you can take this opportunity to my high regard, or else but white scolded.
I thought that to be gracious, simply performed very well, so he said: 'certain high medical bills here,oakley flak jacket sunglass, let me give you three million yen, back to your father for the senior ward . If treatment is not good enough, you sent your father to the best hospitals, not enough money

No comments:

Post a Comment