Sunday, July 8, 2012

oakley gascan lenses To eat something in the teahouse

.
I strutted into the KTV, which deserted the waiter to see me and immediately filled with a smile: I directly go inside, kicked open the door of the office of Suha, and really no one to follow my waiter quickly said: Suha think you are, ah? Want me to call her?! I waited for her in this! The waiter did not dare not from, quickly the wine brought to the front desk lady scramble moved a phone, I threatened: is call the weeks the boss. The waitress hurried again to pick up the phone to dial up. Long pause, she only whispered, whispered: Damn cunning! I no longer care about other people, take care of drinking wine I drink bottle after bottle,top basketball shoes 2011, did not see until noon Suha over Chen, who has mysteriously appeared under four personal addition to the three-year-old Songgong Ming, Yu Runmei, there is a thin little eyes of men.
I looked, laughed and said: President Chen smiled and said: Idle is fine, the state pays to ask me, go not to the state face it?
To eat something in the teahouse, Chen introduced me to the strange man: Lu Bing it. Chen smiled very kindly confirmed my words, but relentlessly, and argue that based on my performance, he thought I was a very dangerous man, to take preventive measures. Lu Bing did not move enraged, he was calm,oakley gascan lenses, with President Chen said: I hum sneer few times, and great tone! My face calm but unyielding arrogance already aroused. I leisurely sip of tea: time, place your pick! Lu Bing deadpan, only Tao Chen selected places. Chen sought to Songgong Ming, Yu Runmei views, and then said: four read it again: Chen smiles: Of course I know no great honor to fight in the country, but since I have heart

No comments:

Post a Comment